Sunday, September 21, 2008

If I were the Browns GM....

Well after the pathetic showing of the Browns against the ratbirds today I realized that I am smarter than RAC and Phil Savage together. Thus I am starting my pledge/takeover to become the GM of the Browns to pull this franchise off its rear and into Glory. So here are a few things that I would do if I were the GM of the Browns right now:

1. BENCH DUMBASS DERREK ANDERSON!!! Seriously how many ints does this guy have to throw before RAC wakes up? Is Quinn a better QB, I do not know but it is time to find out, wait I do know, YES! YES Quinn is a better QB than DA. Actually you know that big fat guy chowing down on 3 hot dogs having guzzled down 15 beers already sitting in section 15 row q seat 19? He is a better QB than DA. RAC might be a better QB. Listen to trade offers for DA and if by some act of God you get a team to offer a Gatorade cooler for him take it.

2. Draft the biggest meanest shaved gorilla to play either D-line or Oline I could find with the first pick in the draft. the rest of the draft should be focused on finding some physical lbers that can actually make a solo tackle. Seriously our lbers get abused more than Tim Couch in his rookie year.

3. Fire RAC and take over as HC of the Cleveland Browns. I could fire these boys up more to play on Sunday since a few million dollars and 70 thousand + fans cant seem to do the trick. I would also not show allegiance to vet players that no longer help the team Ala Willie McGinnest. Hall would start, Orr would see significant playing time, and the most obvious move to me that for the life of me I can not seem to figure out how RAC does not see this: I would Start Harrison over Jamal Lewis. Lewis can not find a hole this season and its time to bench him for poor play. All Harrison does is get first downs and move the chains, all Lewis does is gain 1.8 yd per carry. Seriously RAC it is called an adjustment learn on to do it.

4. As the HC/GM I would give Stallworth a choice to make: either man up and stop faking it and earn your paycheck or get cut form the team.

5. See if the Cardinals would trade Braylon for Fitzgerald or Bouldin straight up. Braylon if you are reading this I want you to do something for me really quick. Look down the the things attached to your arms...so those? A nub with 4 fingers and a thumb? They are called hands...figure out how to use them.

6. Bring Joe Horn in for a look.

7. Begin looking for a Rb, maybe a beanie wells or one of the 7 rbs that play for USC, they all seem to be pretty good. Draft one and let them play. young explosive rbs are the new keys to winning games.

WOW! Amazing 7 simple steps that this organization can not seem to figure out to turn this team into a winning team! Why am I not making millions of dollars?



Also on a side note, Dattilo is a quitter and texted me during the game to tell me he would no longer be contributing to this blog b/c "its not worth my precious time to type about a loosing team...no faith blow in the wind fan. I honestly think I saw him with a Cowboys jersey on...disgusting. Please leave comments to tell him how much of a quitter he is.


- Chandler

No comments: