Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who would have thunk it? (Chandler)

Well the browns won one! Umm lets seem here, Harrison gets the ball a bit more, chains more....umm play him more please. Thank you Trent Edwards for winning the game for Cleveland. How do you get 4 take aways, not give one up yourself and barely squeak by? Pathetic! That's all I am going to say about the game. Done. Finished.


Now on to Coaches...



Dennis Green's name needs to be mentioned...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc


He's got some fire and intensity and a proven record. That being said I am hoping for Marty myself.






Brian Billick...

also should be mentioned as a name out there, although I think he is too much of a pompous ass to do well. Brian Billick = Big Jerk, but maybe that's what we need.




Also I'm looking towards the draft, some players I want you guys to keep an eye on...

LB

Rey Maualuga - Has the speed, instincts, and size to play inside lber for the browns, reminds me of that one safety that plays for the steelers....
http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=8&c=1&nid=3833929&yr=2009


James Laurinaitis -
Plays at THE Ohio State, probably win the award for best lber in football two years in a row, he is awesome, nuff' said. Look at that pic and tell me the Browns don't need a player like him.
http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=8&c=1&nid=3706672&yr=2009
Defensive Line
Terrence Cody - He's 6'5" and 385 lbs. He would fit right in next to Shaun Rogers. He is a freaking beast. Our Dline is better than last year, but they were constantly pushed back last night, no pressure. Build the Defense from up front and move back.
There that's my draft pick for the first round. If its not one of those three mentioned than I will be upset plain and simple. Playoffs are all but erased from hopes for this season. Yet again its lets wait for next year....
Chandler

No comments: