Saturday, October 11, 2008

This is JUST IN!! DumbAss is TERRIBLE!!! - Chandler



Guess where DumbAss ranks among NFL's starting qb?? If you guessed DEAD LAST you are correct! That's right: 32. Derek Anderson, Browns
YPG: 135.8 PR: 49.9 TD: 3
Comp: 49.6 1st: 27.4 INT: 6
Anderson had a bye week to prepare, but he'll be fighting for his starter's job on Monday night against the Giants.
(LW-32) YES! Even worse than the KC Chiefs qb carousel. So I ask one RAC attack, Why is DumbAss still the starting QB of the Cleveland Browns?? Quinn honestly could not be any worse. You know who else couldn't be a worse head coach than RAC attack??? That's right me, why am I not the coach yet? God this is pathetic.
http://cle.scout.com/a.z?s=149&p=2&c=799186

I thin DumbAss looks a lot like a Ben Worthlessburger, don't you agree, just maybe a bigger, dumber ganglier version of him? Anyone else see it? I hate DumbAss so much when I look at him I don't think I even see whats really there any more, I only see this:

Anyone else experiencing this phenomenon?

No comments: