Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chandler's Believe It or Not (Chandler)

After watching some NBA action over the past few days, and reviewing draft prospects, I began to notice something that I found very interesting. There are some weird ass looking people in sports. I honestly couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing when having to look at some of these "people". Couple hundred years ago and some of these freaks would only belong in a traveling circus, if you catch my drift. Lets cut right to it and show some examples of what I mean.

OK folks, exhibit number 1:
Charlie Villanueva
Hey I know he has alopecia areata a rare disease. All I'm saying is that 150 years ago, he wouldn't be a millionaire ball player. Maybe burned at the stake or something I dont know I'm not a doctor.

Emeka Okafor:
Jesus does this guy have a huge forehead, no wait scratch that, fivehead! His noggin is so big that he is renting the space to billboards to advertise during games. Here is his latest sponsership.
As you can see, burger king jumped at the opportunity to showcase there newest small hamburger thing on the space.

Exhibit C:
Jeff Faine

This was a preshave shot before his wonderful drafting by the Browns...How in the world a 270lb VEGETARIAN center was drafted in the first round is beyond me. God it makes me so angry. Anyway some have specualated that he is part gorilla due to the uncanny resemblence, I tend to agree however I am not a biologist so I cant confere completely. Here judge for youself as I have a post shave picture ready as well.
Decide for yourselves.

Steve Heiden:
His story is truly remarkable, a touching one for all to hear. Quite amazing how he has surpised the teasing as a kid, and the constant lashings of Cyclopes' cant play football! Well he proved them all wrong and made it as a solid TE in the NFL. Steve Allen Heiden is a true hero.
So there you have, the first trip into the Chandler's believe or not vault. In the future you can expect more excursions into the freak shows that's are professional athletes. I hope you enjoyed it, and perhaps opened you eyes to these freak shows I mean athletes.

-The Chandler Thing

No comments: