Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pre-Superbowl Extravaganza!!!!!! (Chandler)

Been a while since last post, completely Dattilo's fault. That lazy sack has been saying he wants to update this and that with the blog, change the colors, and the intro thing at the top. What he really means is that he wants me to hold his hand and do it for him. Dattilo grow a pair, roll up your sleeves and get to work.
That little crybaby also doesn't watch the NCAAF national championship as a protest. YEA good one! You really showed them! What a lame brain.

On to the Browns: I like coffee, I like tea, but I dont like mangini no sir-ey! I dont know why I thought that was even remotely funny, but I did at the time (I believe alcohol may have had something to do with it). Been there done that. I've had it up to here with the Belichick tree. Lets go through the list shall we:
RAC - sucked but did win the nice guy award
Eric Mangini - Got fired and ran out of town, I think you toss that one up to a loss

We are now 0-2 in the tree, but lets probe deeper because thats the sort of thunder we bring to this blog...Correction: I bring to this blog.

Charlie Weiss: a complete waste in ND, has given them the worst three years in their history, but I really enjoy seeing them suck so a win for me, a loss for ND fans. Record is now 0-3

Sorry but dont color me tickled over getting/stuck with Mangini. I will give him some credit though he doesnt allow music in the locker room...ALL BUSINESS people.




Does this man look trustworthy to you?

Also I am for one day, the biggest Cardinals fan. Fuck the steelers, GO CARDS!

-Chandler

No comments: